What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address,
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests,
- analytical data for Google Analytics purely for statistical analysis,
- Technical information, such as IP address and cookie related data, and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information for the following purposes:
For our legitimate business purposes, namely:
- to provide the service you requested;
- to ensure the security of our website and prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of personal information;
- to render the website requested by you;
- to improve our services;
To perform an agreement with you: where you purchase a product or service online we may collect certain information in order to provide the service or product, such as payment and delivery data.
To meet our legal obligations: we may use certain personal information to meet our obligations, for example, under tax and accounting rules.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with members of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may share your information with selected service providers that assist us in providing our services. We may disclose your personal information to other third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Microwave Solutions Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you want your information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com) or by selecting the opt-out option in the communications you receive.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Subject to limitations in applicable law, you have certain rights in respect of your personal information, such as a right of access, rectification, restriction, opposition, and portability. If you would like to exercise those rights, please write to the address at the bottom of the page.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, should you have concerns about the way in which we collect and use your personal information.
We retain your information for as long as required under applicable law and for approximately two years after our last interaction, whichever is longer.